Registration for SITH® Ho’oponopono Class
1. Details, location and registration information for each SITH® training will be posted on the website as the information becomes available.
2. Each SITH® Ho’oponopono class registration is handled by the Coordinator for that area.
3. All New Students are required to read the online article, “Who’s in Charge?” click to access “Who’s in charge”, prior to enrolling in the SITH® Ho’oponopono Class.
4. No one will be admitted to a class unless the full class fee has been paid.
5. By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement.
6. Any I-Dentity may be registered for any of the IZI LLC sponsored SITH® class as a World Wide Absentee participant. For Asia: Any I-Dentity can sign up for Absentee Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® class.
All Asian Registrants must be Review Students and must sign up through the Asian office. All Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrants with addresses in these countries must sign up through the Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel website.
1. This is a new class for anyone who has not attended this class in person previously.
2. All New Students are required to read the online article, “Who’s in Charge?” click to access “Who’s in charge”, prior to enrolling in the SITH® Ho’oponopono Class.
3. Class materials for students attending the class in-person are available on the first day of class during Registration.
4. Class materials for LIVE online students will be made available one week prior to class with 1 copy of downloadable materials for your digital device.
5. Once the materials are downloaded for the LIVE online class there will be no refund for the class.
Basic I Manuals and Tool Menus in printed book form may be ordered after the LIVE online class is completed allowing at least 3 weeks for delivery from: email@example.com
1. A Review Student for the Basic I, Health Ho`oponopono or Business Ho`oponopono is anyone who completed that particular class between 1992 and the present with attendance in-person or LIVE online.
2. Once you have attended a Basic I, Health Ho`oponopono or Business Ho`oponopono in-person or
LIVE online class respectively as a New Student then you may attend another Basic I, Health Ho`oponopono or
Business Ho`oponopono class respectively as a Review Student.
3. Anyone who took a class prior to 1992 for Basic I, Health Ho`oponopono or Business Ho`oponopono is considered a New Student.
4. A Review Student for Basic II must have taken a SITH® Basic II class from 2011 to the present.
5. Review Students for all SITH® classes kindly bring your class materials, i.e.,Manual, Tool Menu and Pendulum to class. No loaner materials will be provided.
Should you need to purchase a Manual and/or Tool Menu, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org allowing for at least 3 weeks for delivery.
FEES FOR A SITH® HEALTH CLASS ONLINE
Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class. Anyone making payment after Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
25% VAT included
1.New Student – Adult (14 yrs. & older) 6694 SEK
2.Pre-Registration 7175 SEK Registration Week of Class
3.New Student – Child (birth – 13 yrs.) 3556 SEK
4.Review Student –Adult (14 yrs. & older) 3075 SEK
5.Review Student – Child (birth – 13 yrs.) 1806 SEK
6.World Wide Absentee – Any I-Dentity – 3075 SEK
Please click the link to fill in the Registration form:
- Proceed with the online payment:
1.New Student – Adult (14 yrs. & older)-6694 SEK (until 22 August 2020)
2.New Student – Adult (14 yrs. & older) Pre-Registration-7175 SEK Registration Week of Class3.New Student – Child (birth – 13 yrs.)-3556 SEK 4.Review Student –Adult (14 yrs. & older)-3075 SEK 5.Review Student – Child (birth – 13 yrs.)-1806 SEK 6.World Wide Absentee – Any I-Dentity - 3075 SEK
PLEASE NOTE: All new students will receive a downloadable Basic I Manual & a Tool Menu as part of their fee. These downloads can be viewed on a computer or mobile device and may not be printed.
Review students please bring your own materials.
Disclaimer & Registration Agreement:https://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/disclaimer-registration-agreement/
Cancellation & Refund Policy:https://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/cancellation-refund-policy/