IZI LLC Sponsors
SELF I-DENTITY through HO'OPONOPONO® Basic I: Jönköping, Sweden October 28th- 29th 2017
IZI LLC Sponsors
SELF I-DENTITY through HO'OPONOPONO® Basic I: Jönköping, Sweden
October 28th- 29th 2017
Instructors: GULYA KEKAULIKE POLIKOFF & IRENE SCHWONEK
SELF I-DENTITY through HO`OPONOPONO® (SITH®) is an updated Hawaiian
problem solving process to release memories that are experienced as problems. SITH® was developed by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, a Hawaiian Kahuna Lapa’au. She was recognized in Hawaii as a Living Treasure of Hawaii in 1983.
When we are willing to take 100% responsibility and let go, what is right and perfect unfolds.
The updated IZI LLC sponsors Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process provides “a step by step approach to achieving Peace, Balance and a new meaning of life through an understanding of one’s Self-I-dentity.”
By the end of the training, students will:
- Begin to know and appreciate who they are.
- Learn how to care for and protect Self.
- Learn what a problem is and how to solve it.
- Learn to look only to Self and the Divine Creator.
- Begin to know and appreciate the Divine Creator and
- Begin to experience LOVE beyond all understanding.
Some of the problem areas covered in the training include:
- Self - spiritual, mental, emotional and physical
- Family, relatives and ancestors
- Conception, abortions, miscarriages and suicides
- Death and dying
- Finances, work and school
- Earthbound spirits and Space entities
- Land and buildings
*** IMPORTANT CLASS REQUIREMENTS ***
Students are required to read the online article “Who is in charge?” prior to enrolling in the Basic I Class. This document can be found onwww.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com
To view the online lecture: Ctrl + Click on hyperlink below or copy and paste to your browser:
For other languages:http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/whos-in-charge.htm